See our “Lead Time” page for current and estimated Lead Times.
Packing more features than a Swiss Army Knife (the really small one that is on your key-chain, not the huge ones), our Jeep JK tailgate table has the features you need to make your Jeep JK-based adventures more organized and convenient.
Here are some of the standout features of our Jeep JK VersaTable:
- LED area light with built-in switch
- One-handed open and close featuring an official Quick-Latch (made in the USA)
- No cable supports! – Nothing to rattle
- Bottle opener with reservoir to catch the caps as they fall
- Trash bag hook
- M.O.L.L.E. back plate with top row of M.A.S.S. connector holes
- Bamboo cutting board surface or Hand Stained and Sealed Poplar
- All aluminum construction for main panels. Steel for hinge supports, bottle opener, and mounting brackets
This table was a huge hit at the last SEMA show. We are absolutely thrilled to finally let this thing see the light of day and make it available for the JK. It has been in development for well over a year with several prototype revisions along the way. It’s finally ready!
Installation is very straightforward. You will need to be able to access the rear vent of your tailgate. If you are running a tailgate-mounted tire carrier or spare tire delete, that will need to be temporarily removed so you can install the internal brackets. The tailgate table mounts directly to the internal brackets, through the holes in front side of the tailgate.
The VersaTable Was A Hit at SEMA!
We had several media outlets stop by to check out the new VersaTable. It definitely seemed to receive outstanding marks from the industry at the SEMA Show.
Table Insert Options
We have two options for the insert that goes into the table. Both options go through the same cutting process on our CNC router.
- Wood (Poplar) – This option provides a more traditional wood look and is coated with a gray stain and sealed with polyurethane. The “darkness” of the stain varies slightly with this option based on the grain.
- Bamboo – this is a composite bamboo plank and provides a surface similar to that of cutting boards. This is a harder material than the wood option. It also smells great! The bamboo is sealed with butcher block oil.
Important Powder Coating Note
Powder coating is a manual process done by humans and may take some time. When you purchase powder coated products from AAL, we coat them for your order. Occasionally, that means delays with non-standard colors, resprays for less-than-perfect conditions, etc. We have a very high standard with powder coated products. We will work to get your parts coated in the best condition possible before they leave the building.
Please visit our Powder Coating Page for more info.View the Prismatic Powders Color Match Guide
We met with Mac’s Custom Tie Downs at SEMA to see what new products they have hitting the market. They showed us the new VersaHook, which instantly found a home on our tailgate table. We changed the top row of the MOLLE panel on the rear of the table to accept all of our normal MASS connectors, which now includes the VersaTie Hook. It will be perfect to hang utensils, cups, etc.
I will post up new photos of the table with the updated pattern in it as soon as we get some put together.View VersaTie Hook