Introducing the industry’s first Quick-Release inner fender for the Jeep Wrangler!
The unique features of our inner fenders are:
- Constructed from .060″ aluminum
- Easily removes in about 30 seconds (per side) using quarter-turn “dzus” fasteners (for ease of cleaning and maintenance)
- Maximum coverage of vital engine and suspension components
- Two-piece design (the two panels are connected with stainless bolts and nuts)
- No drilling required – these use ONLY factory holes
- Removable logo for easy color matching (attaches with stainless hardware – not as pictured in these photos)
- By default, these are shipped raw, uncoated aluminum. The logo mesh is removable so you can coat/paint it the color of choice. The mesh is aluminum so it is not necessary to powder coat or paint the mesh.
- We are now using black aluminum dzus fasteners to better blend in with most coating options. I will update the product photos as soon as I’m able to get a set installed on a vehicle here.
Rear Inner Fenders – Just Released
The wheel well design of the rear of the JL makes the Quick-Release system difficult to implement. Difficult, yes, but it is done now and we are very happy with the results.View Rear Inner Fenders
I’ll replace this video with a more professional, clearer version in the near future, but I wanted to show how quickly and easily they remove.
Featured on YouTube
It has been great to work with Britney and Kevin of LiteBrite. They were super helpful in debuting these inner fenders and our High-Line Fender Brackets at this year’s Easter Jeep Safari event. Take a peak at the video to the right to see their coverage of our products.
Thanks, LiteBrite! We truly appreciate the partnership, very much.
Custom Shock Cutouts
The intention of our custom shock cutouts is to maximize coverage on your expensive shock components, but still provide enough clearance for everything to flex properly.