Introducing the industry’s first Quick-Release inner fender for the Jeep Wrangler!The unique features of our inner fenders are:
- Constructed from .060″ aluminum
- Easily removes in about 30 seconds (per side) using quarter-turn “dzus” fasteners (for ease of cleaning and maintenance)
- Maximum coverage of vital engine and suspension components
- Two-piece design (the two panels are connected with stainless bolts and nuts)
- No drilling required – these use ONLY factory holes
- Removable logo for easy color matching (attaches with stainless hardware – not as pictured in these photos)
- By default, these are shipped raw, uncoated aluminum. The logo mesh is removable so you can coat/paint it the color of choice. The mesh is aluminum so it is not necessary to powder coat or paint the mesh.
- We are now using black aluminum dzus fasteners to better blend in with most coating options. I will update the product photos as soon as I’m able to get a set installed on a vehicle here.
Important Powder Coating Note
Powder coating is a manual process done by humans. When you purchase powder coated products from AAL, we coat them for your order. Occasionally, that means delays with non-standard colors, resprays for less-than-perfect conditions, etc. We have a very high standard with powder coated products. We will work to get your parts coated in the best condition possible before they leave the building.
Please visit our Powder Coating Page for colors that resemble OEM Jeep JL paint colors.
The windshield washer fluid reservoir on the diesel JL/JT protrudes pretty far into the tire space of the driver’s side front wheel well. Our diesel-specific inner fenders are formed around this reservoir. However, with larger tires (ex. 39″ and above) the clearance between the tire and reservoir (even without inner fenders installed) is non existent when the axle flexes. For this reason, we don’t recommend running tires over 37″ on the diesel without relocating the windshield washer reservoir. After relocating the windshield washer fluid reservoir, you can run the non-diesel front inner fenders and avoid this clearance issue.
Rear Inner Fenders
The wheel well design of the rear of the JL makes the Quick-Release system difficult to implement. Difficult, yes, but it is done now and we are very happy with the results.
View Rear Inner Fenders
I’ll replace this video with a more professional, clearer version in the near future, but I wanted to show how quickly and easily they remove.
Anodized Aluminum Hardware
By popular demand, we are now giving you the option of black anodized aluminum logo mesh hardware. Thank you to all who have requested this as an option (these are not included unless selected above). We REALLY appreciate the feedback.
Allen Head ¼ Turn Fasteners
Our inner fenders use an industry exclusive quick removal process. This is accomplished with what is commonly referred to as a “Dzus Fastener”. William Dzus invented these little guys, now referred to as Quarter-Turn Fasteners. To make install and removal easier, we have chosen to use fasteners with an allen hex head.These are also available as a standalone product.
Get Some Dzus Fasteners
Featured on YouTube
It has been great to work with Britney and Kevin of LiteBrite. They were super helpful in debuting these inner fenders and our High-Line Fender Brackets at this year’s Easter Jeep Safari event. Take a peak at the video to the right to see their coverage of our products.Thanks, LiteBrite! We truly appreciate the partnership, very much.
Custom Shock Cutouts
The intention of our custom shock cutouts is to maximize coverage on your expensive shock components, but still provide enough clearance for everything to flex properly.