Introducing the industry’s first Quick-Release Rear Inner Fender Liner for the Jeep JL Wrangler!
The unique features of our inner fenders are:
- Constructed from .060″ aluminum
- Easily removes in about 30 seconds (per side) using quarter-turn “dzus” fasteners (for ease of cleaning and maintenance)
- Maximum coverage
- Two-piece design (the two panels are connected with stainless bolts and nuts)
- No drilling required – these use ONLY factory holes
- Removable logo for easy color matching (attaches with stainless hardware)
- By default, these are shipped raw, uncoated aluminum. The logo mesh is removable so you can coat/paint it the color of choice. The mesh is aluminum so it is not necessary to powder coat or paint the mesh.
- These use black aluminum dzus fasteners to better blend in with most coating options.
Anodized Aluminum Hardware
By popular demand, we are now giving you the option of black anodized aluminum logo mesh hardware. Thank you to all who have requested this as an option (these are not included unless selected above). We REALLY appreciate the feedback.
Allen Head ¼ Turn Fasteners
Our inner fenders use an industry exclusive quick removal process. This is accomplished with what is commonly referred to as a “Dzus Fastener”. William Dzus invented these little guys, now referred to as Quarter-Turn Fasteners. To make install and removal easier, we have chosen to use fasteners with an allen hex head.
These are also available as a standalone product.Get Some Dzus Fasteners
Front Quick-Release Demo